Thursday, March 3, 2011

Saigon Saigon

End of January/beginning of February I flew home to Vietnam for around 10 days, just before the new college term started. It was lovely to be back home after a whole year here in Sydney; my sister has grown up so much and is the cutest little girl there could ever be in this world, and of course it was exciting to catch up with the whole family and some of my friends. The weather was absolutely enjoyable - not too hot, not cold, bright and sunny, no single rain drop. I spent a few days sick in bed, but all in all it was a great holiday :)  I also stopped in Singapore on my way to Ho Chi Minh and FINALLY bought my Nikon D3100 there (*happy dance*) so I was practising quite a bit at home as well.









Doesn't she look like Stitch from Lilo & Stitch here? Haha



I miss my little darling at home, it's her birthday soon so I'm gonna send her a present (note to self: buy present!). And I will receive a package with my tailored suits for college soon as well, bringing a bit of Saigonese air to my Manly life. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. It still kinda bumps me out at the thought that we only managed to meet up TWICE. :( After two (hundred) years. :( :(

    Pooh is absolutely the cutest! I love how she relentlessly shows her love for you.

    I love you too. :*

    ReplyDelete