Saturday, March 26, 2011

One love for Japan

The Japan tragedy has got me thinking a lot. I can't even imagine how enormous the loss for this beautiful country is, and hope, that with the support of the whole world, it will slowly, but steadily, recover. I feel horrible sitting here whinging about my uni work, where a few hours away up North, indescribable things have been happening that make one's heart break.
Also, with all the other disasters that have happened in the recent months, doesn't it make you wonder where our world is heading to? I have to admit it is frightening me... And although we want to remain positive, I think Japan gave us a very alarming wakeup call.

It is probably the smallest thing I could have done, but I donated some money at college and also purchased the Songs for Japan album from iTunes, which proceeds are completely contributed to the Japanese Red Cross.

I am praying for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment