Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The boy's gone






















But it doesn't mean goodbye, my lover.
We're just continuing two separate journeys until we meet again.


There is not much to say.
I have your swatch watch, your hoodie and your shirts, your chilli tree, your guitar and lots of other things you've left behind that hold the smell, taste and colour of our beautiful days.
I will miss your pretty face, your hilarious jokes, your warm and firm hug, even your candles on your stock market programme, and miss coming home seeing you work on your computer in the living room, miss "gratouilling" your beard and your hair, miss hearing you call me all my funny nicknames. Actually I am already.

Take care muffin. "See you in a bit"?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. "Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

    I'm feeling you babe. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my two ladies are now living with long distances. Just think about it makes me scared...dont know if my words could stand anything, cus Im in no position to say... but I love you, a lot Nicole xxx be strong my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh.. I definately wish you all the best - how long will he be travelling for? The fact that you know he's coming back is great, you can countdown :) that's such a positive when it comes to LDRs, something that I never had. Hence why we broke up. But i haven't shed a tear or let it get to me, I'm young and have shit to do. Haha. But I love hearing about other people's successful relationships, so yeah I send my best wishes! Plus you two look reals cute in these pics ;)

    I can't believe you have rollerblades in Aus with you and you haven't used them. They would be LOVELY around Manly! YOUNEEDTOMAKETIMETOUSETHEM!

    Oh I don't think you can complain about Sydney's weather, it's always at least 4 degrees hotter than Melbourne. I'm currently sitting here at work in a coat and scarf. Goddddd.

    I am off to America in 15 days now, i'm soooo excited. Paid for the rest of it yesterday so now i'm just being a tightarse saving for extra monies i can spend over there. I'm going with a close friend, we don't know anyone, just staying in hotels. Although I met a guy in Fiji who's coming up to LA from San Diego which will be good, but yeah other than that it'll be just the two of us apart from we're going on a tour for 8 days which will be INTENNSSSEE.

    ReplyDelete