Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy birthday everyday

Press play and click here to play the full tracklist! [Miami Horror - Illumination]




May 10 2011, 12.03 am - from (a half drunk) Polly and Charlie

 May 10 2011, 11.59 pm


Thursday, May 12 2011






Antipasto @ Ragu, Westfield Pitt Street. Yummiest salami! 


 @ Via del Corso, Pitt Street Mall. Nicola fed me with a late Italian lunch just two hours before dinner. Too good to resist.















Our crazy feast @ Porteno, Surry Hills. The food was to die for. I loved their big sister Bodega so I had high hopes for this place. You. Have. To. Go. And make sure you leave some space for dessert too. 



 Saturday, May 14 2011


























From HH

From Polina 

Bag from Polly and Charlie, lipstick from Danielle

*Thanks to Polina and Wasantha for helping me take pictures :)


We had exams on the day of my birthday and the day after, so we had all the reasons to celebrate extensively. And the party ain't over yet.
To the ones who joined me for our little festivities, and everyone who wrote me on facebook, texted, called (especially my lovely parents who didn't forget this year!), congratulated me in person or even sent/gave me gifts, thanks for making it such a memorable 21st. x


1 comment:

  1. In love with the pictures! You have such a fun and original blog!!!

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete