Monday, December 20, 2010

Tumblin' uncontrollably

I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel - my 13-work day marathon is nearly over. I am exhausted and of course I haven't had the time to do much, therefore of course no new posts. However I'm still up for some creativity while slaving for my bank account, so I started a tumblr thingy (what do you call it again?). Make sure you drop by every now and then for some random fun; but of course I'll still be writing properly every time there's some big shit going on. :)

PS: Originally I wanted to call my tumblr tea and toast (because I'm having tea and toast at work all the time), but it was already taken. Check for yourself how creative the owner of that lovely user id is. Whatevs, I came up with something else much cooler haha. Jokes :)

PPS: Polly and I have alread exchanged Christmas presents. I am so touched by her encouragement. Who knows, maybe what she said will happen some day.



Happy holidays! Don't drink too much, and buy proper presents everyone.

1 comment: