Thursday, July 22, 2010

The crib

Since we moved into our apartment, both Polina and I have taken quite a few pictures of our (still incomplete) apartment. For some reason we haven’t uploaded any of them, though we’re pretty much in love with our place. I myself think it’s a bit boring to show off plain pictures of each room. I didn’t have much to do the other day and took a few close shots of stuff standing, lying or hanging around our home, which therefore also make it so adorable.









And to celebrate our freedom in our own place, excessive “in-house” dining is also practiced. The result of my first curry was very Australian, just the way I like it. It was a fusion fish curry with cauliflower, spinach, cherry tomatoes and lots of onions. But the chocolate cake was brought home from work by Polina. Garnish improvised by me. :)




Dinosaurs are the new cherries on top.

1 comment: